An important and distinctive series for children about financial intelligence.
After reading this series, children will learn:
- Small coins, whatever their value, are important.
- Small coins may lead you to get rich when you collect them.
- Financial intelligence starts with the piggy bank.
- Spend moderately and save money.
- It is wrong to buy something that we have a replacement for.
- Achieving financial discipline needs to know arithmetic.
- Spending money has controls.
- Beware of deceptive commercial offers.
- How to make a financial plan.
- Gaining experience early helps build wealth.
- Great ideas for a small business.
- Basic money management skills.
- He who shares with others is generous, and he who knows how to share is wise.
- We spend in moderation even if we have a lot of money.
- How much effort we put in determines how much we earn.
- How to invest money.
- Good deeds.
- What is an auction and how to be.